SA213 TP310S 1.4845 Heat Exchanger U Bend Tube
|Unit Price:||10 USD|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Productivity:||10000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Place of Origin:||China|
U Bend Tube For Heat Transfer is a u-shaped tube that uses the high temperature of an alcohol blowtorch to bend the ordinary thick glass tube. U-shaped tube is widely used in chemical laboratories. It can be used in electrolysis and electrophoresis experiments, and it can be used as a cooling tube. The U-tube cooling pipe is a device for cooling hot gases, different from the condensing pipe. The U tube is inserted into the ice water to quickly cool the incoming gas. A U-shaped tube filled with anhydrous copper sulfate can test water vapor. U-shaped tubes are easy to break, so be careful when clamping, and do not pull or squeeze the ends of the opening between the two tubes.
U bend tube manufacturing
1. Punching method: Expand the pipe end to the required size and shape, with a tapered core on the punch.
Second, the bending method: There are three commonly used methods: one is the stretching method, the other is the stamping method, and the third is the roller method. There are 3-4 rollers, 2 fixed rollers, and 1 adjusting roller. , Adjust the fixed roll distance, and the finished pipe will bend.
2. Bulging method: one is to put the rubber in the tube and squeeze the upper part with a punch to make the tube protrude; the other is hydraulic expansion, which fills the middle of the pipe with liquid, and the liquid pressure makes the elbow expand into Need shape, most corrugated pipes are produced in this way.
3. Forging method: The end or part of the pipe is pulled out by a die forging machine to reduce the outer diameter of the pipe. The commonly used forging machinery is rotary, connecting rod, and roller type. Roller type: Put the core in the tube and push the roller outside to process the round edges.
4. Rolling method: generally without mandrel, suitable for the inner edge of thick-walled pipe.
Murphy products as below:
High Frequency Welded Fin Tube
U Bend Tube For Heat Transfer
H/HH Type Fin Tube
Intergral High Finned Tube
G Finned Tube
Intergral Low Finned Tube
Longitudinal Finned Tube
L/LL/KL/KL/ Finned Tube
Laser Welded Finned Tube
Fin Tube Coil
Extruded Finned Tube
Tubular Heat Exchanger
Plate Heat Exchanger
Finned Tube Heat Exchanger
Brazed Heat Exchanger
Petroleum, chemical and petrochemical industries;
Environment Energy saving,
Pharmaceutical Natural gas treatment;
Steel industry: Blast furnace and converter system;
Power generation: condensation of exhaust gas from steam turbine, condensation water contact cycle cooling condensation, fossil and nuclear power plants;
Air conditioning (freon, ammonia, propane);
Waste incineration Equipment; Compressor cooler,
Our company has a 12,000 square meters workshop, we have a fully automation numerical control cutting machine, high frequency welded finned tube line, laser welded finned tube line, extruded finned tube line. Guided by customer need, our company continues to provide high-quality fin tubes and heat exchanger for the global thermal energy industry. Our company has a professional team composed of several thermology doctors, masters and related engineers. We can provide non-standard thermal conversion products according to customer needs, to meet the needs of various customers.
We deploy our team on your projects, who has already designed and engineered 2000 plus successfully operating tailor-made projects over the past 29 years.
Our Systems have been engineered & supplied to meet the Energy Saving & Heat transfer needs of every industry- Power Plants, Petrochemicals, Oil& Gas, Chemicals,Automobile, Food and Beverages, Steel, Textiles etc.
We have expertise in Conceptualizing, Process Designing, Detail / Field Engineering, Automation/ Instrumentation/ Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing/ Shop / QA drawings & Documentation conforming to various international codes & standards for all types of thermal systems and equipment such as:
a. Waste Heat Recovery based Power Plants, Combined Cycle Power Plant
c. Heat Exchangers/Pressure Vessels
d. Thermic Fluid Heaters and other Fired Boilers.
e. Hot Water Generators & Air Heaters
- Company Name: Murphy Thermal Energy Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Du Shuyang
- Product/Service: Fin Tube , High Frequency Finned Tube , Extruded Fin Tube , U Bend Tubes , Laser Welding Fin Tube , Finned Tube Coil
- Capital (Million US $): 5000000
- Year Established: 2019
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 61% - 70%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 18
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No. 2, Zhongsheng Road, Huangtang, Xuxiake Town, Jiangyin City
- Contact Person: Ms. Susanna Tang
- Tel: 86--13773013809
Premium Related Products